Breakfasts are Served in the Suites or on the beach patio between 8:00 and 9:30am.
• Eggs Benedict Mexican Style
• Huevos Rancheros with salsa and spicy cheese
• Piña Colada French Toast
• Western Omelette with peppers, onions, mushrooms sauteed in Indonesian Soy Sauce and Sambal or Aioli Chili Chipotle
• Varieties of Fruit pancakes and Dutch Crépes filled with fruits or chocolate
• Belgian Waffles with warm cherries or strawberries
• Eggs Overeasy on English Muffins with Salsa Cheese and Canadian Bacon
• Bagels and Boiled Eggs with Cheeses and Deli Cuts
• Loaded Scrambled eggs with Fresh Biscuits
All this comes with a selection of fresh cut fruits, biscuits or toast or croissants, juice AND Dessert, sausage and bacon.
Why do we serve Dessert at Breakfast?
In Italy the expression goes: Mangia la dolce prima, la vita e` corta ( Eat dessert first, life is short). We strongly believe in that mantra, which is why breakfast is served with dessert every day. It is perfectly acceptable to keep fruits and/or desserts in your mini fridge for an afternoon snack!!!
Breakfast is Room Service, served on trays and delivered to your choice of in-suite dining or on our oceanfront patio, much to our guests’ delight.
Breakfast is served between 8:00 and 9:30am, but times can be (slightly) adjusted if needed. Every breakfast is made from scratch, including the yoghurts, which requires more time. We do our best to rotate first service on a daily basis, unless guests specifically request early service or sleep inn service.
Since we are of the opinion that the dishes need to be served hot, directly out of the kitchen, we hardly ever get a chance to take pictures of the breakfast creations. That is why we delight in guests sending us breakfast pictures with comments.
Chef Ronnie, has been thoroughly trained by previous innkeeper/chef Han and is an expert in preparing Southern Dishes himself.
Glutenfree, Kosher, Vegetarian or Vegan Dishes
We are more than happy to accommodate restricted diets, so don’t hesitate to let us know your preferences and food sensitivities.