SEAS THE DAY – 2 Bedroom Suite – Upstairs – Sleeps Max. 4 Guests
SEA FOR TWO – Kingsize suite – Downstairs – Sleeps Max 2 Guests
SEA ESCAPE – Queensize Suite – Downstairs – Sleeps Max. 4 Guests
SEA-RENITY – Queensize Suite – Upstairs – Sleeps Max. 4 Guests
SEA-ESTA – Queensize Suite – Downstairs – Sleeps Max. 4 Guests
• Rates are per suite, per night, based on double occupancy!!
• Charge for each extra person over the age of 12 per suite is $25 per night plus tax. Age 12 and under is $15 p/n. This also applies to special packages and discounted rates. (Think towels, linens, cleaning, utilities and the fact that we serve a full breakfast with many extras.)
• We charge your credit card for the first night to hold your regular reservation. The balance for the entire reservation and additional person rates will be charged at check-in.
• Weekends require a two-night minimum stay. Weekend Rates apply on Friday and Saturday night.
• Florida State and Room Tax combined is 11% of the room rate.
• Tips for great service are welcome but not necessary.
Charge Card & Cancellation Policy
Guests are invited to read these provisions and note their responsibilities, arrangements for payments, cancellation terms and limitations on the liability of Amelia Oceanfront B&B.
• A valid credit card and photo ID with address should be produced upon check in if so requested.
• We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express, as well as Checks, PayPal, E-checks and Cash.
• Our high season policy is to charge the entire amount for your reservation minus deposit upon check in. Cancelling your reservation will incur a charge of $10 as administrative fee.
• For cancellations inside 7 days of your scheduled arrival, a one night deposit and a $10 administrative fee will be charged. Cancellation within 72 hours of scheduled arrival will be charged at 50% of the total reservation charge, unless we will be able to rent the suite for the same time period, in which case we will only charge a $10 administrative fee.
Children under the age of 3 stay free. We do not provide cribs, so it is advisable to bring appropriate baby or toddler cribs. Children 3 and older are considered additional guests.
Even though we are extreme pet lovers and have had a zoo of pets all our lives, we have decided after ample feedback and consideration, that we can NO LONGER accept pets in the Inn. We will be happy to assist you connecting you with some great pet hotels here on island.
We do apologize for this policy change, but unfortunately we have encountered too may instances when the animal’s behavior poses a direct threat to the health or safety of other guests.
Smoking inside of the building is ABSOLUTELY prohibited. Besides the fact that State Law prohibits smoking inside of all hotels, it is an unacceptable fire hazard in a primarily wooden structure like the Inn. There will be a $250 fee for deep cleaning services charged to any room that has been smoked in to restore it back to its non-smoking condition.
Smoking on the Beach Patio outside is permitted, but please be mindful of other guests and leave cigarette butts in the appropriate containers.
Damage to the property, including but not limited to guest rooms, fixtures, furnishings, artwork, décor or linens, will result in a charge of 120% of fair replacement value or necessary cleaning.
Lost and Found Policy
The Inn will make a reasonable effort to contact guests after departure if they have left any belongings on the premises. We will ship items back at owner’s expense. If we are unable to reach the guest(s), the items will be placed in our Lost & Found. Any items that remain in the Lost & Found will be donated to charity or discarded after 60 days.
Check In – Check Out
Unless otherwise arranged and non conflicting with other guests arrivals, Check out time is 11 AM and Check in time is 3:30PM